Features of Our Engine Development Services
- Using the technology we have cultivated through developing engines for automotive manufacturers, we work together with our customers to solve the challenges of engine development.
- Our team of experienced engineers will fully support your design and development.
What Are Our Engine Development Services ?
We are capable of designing and analyzing structural parts of engine bodies, belt trains, vehicle-mounted adaptive parts, large, medium and small cast parts, and exhaust gas purifier parts.
Overview of Our Engine Development
Mechanical Design and Development
・We handle orders in the following fields:
Structural parts of engine bodies, belt trains, compatible parts for in-vehicle installation, large, medium, and small casting parts, exhaust purifier parts
・Main design considerations
Structural engine parts:
Cylinder block, cylinder head, gear case, head cover, oil pan
Auxiliary equipment layout, belt selection, tension pulley rear idler pulley, brackets
Parts to be installed in vehicles:
Compatible parts that meet derived model specifications
Large, medium, and small cast parts:
Intake manifold, exhaust manifold, turbocharger, EGR system, Exhaust purifier parts
Muffler and bracket, exhaust pipe, tail pipe
DR support, meetings with manufacturers and automakers
■ Design and Analysis
Contact Us if You Have Any of the Following Issues:
We want to work with you to find a solution to our problem. Doing analysis ourselves takes too much time. We lack resources for engine development. We want to request a series of engine development work.
How to Start Receiving Support
- STEP 01Contact usContact us by phone or by using the contact form
- STEP 02Follow-up questionsA representative contacts you and dicusses your company's business to propose appropriate services.
- STEP 03Quotes and contractsWe create a quote and prepare a contract.
- STEP 04Support commencesWe begin support tailored to your specific needs.