Features of Our High-Quality Harness Prototyping Services
Using our technology cultivated through design, development, and testing of automobiles and industrial machinery, we contribute to solving customers' problems.
- We are highly rated by our customers for our high quality harness production.
- We can handle even single prototypes of harnesses.
- We are able to flexibly respond to delivery dates.
- We can travel to you (we will conduct on-site surveys and check the dimensions).
- We propose and manufacture product jigs and benches.
What Are Our High-Quality Harness Prototyping Services？
・Developed in accordance with resistance tests, various tests, and environmental evaluations (EMC, cold and heat) for product development
・Commitment to quality: Confirmation of disconnection strength using crimp terminal tensile tester (push-pull jig)
Harness crimp failure analysis (density verification by polishing cross section of crimped terminal)
Overview of Our High-Quality Harness Prototyping Services
Relationship Between High-Quality Harness Prototyping Services and Each Part
Harnesses manufacturing for product development, tests, experiments, and environmental evaluation (EMC and cooling) applications
・Stock of various harnesses, terminals, connectors
・Semi-automatic crimping machines and printing machines
・Soldering and general-purpose crimping skills by skilled workers
Quality initiatives 1
Checking the Pull-Out Strength of Crimped Terminals by Using a Tensile Tester (Push-Pull Gauge)
・Confirmation of disconnection strength using a terminal crimp pull tester (push-pull jig)
・Confirmation of connection status using a continuity checker
Quality initiatives 2
Harness Crimp Failure Analysis (Density Verification by Polishing Cross Section of Crimped Terminal)
・The crimped part of the terminal is cut, coated with resin, and then cross-sectionally polished.
・Microscopic cross-sectional analysis of terminal crimping conditions to check defects.
Contact Us if You Have Any of the Following Issues:
We only need one harness. Is there a company that can provide a quick turnaround? We need you to provide on-site support. We replaced a device, but the harness doesn't fit. We want to build a bench (jig) for product testing and evaluation.
How to Start Receiving Support
- STEP 01Contact usContact us by phone or by using the contact form
- STEP 02Follow-up questionsA representative contacts you and dicusses your company's business to propose appropriate services.
- STEP 03Quotes and contractsWe create a quote and prepare a contract.
- STEP 04Support commencesWe begin support tailored to your specific needs.