Features of Our Robotics and Mobility Development Service
Support available for all fields of mechanical design, electrical and electronic design, control software development, MBD, and experiments
- Mechanical design: Mechanical design of nursing care robots, development of AVG for transportation, drone design
- Electrical and electronic: Semiconductor manufacturing equipment design, electrical design for automated warehouse systems, and more.
- Control software: Sensing control, recognition algorithm development, and SLAM-based autonomous walking control required for autonomous walking robots
- MBD: Self-position estimation and mapping
What Are Our Robotics and Mobility Development Services ?
Industrial robots are used in a variety of factories, but robots that support and collaborate with humans are essential for improving the productivity of individuals going forward. We support the development of robots that can safely be partners to humans—such as automatic guided vehicles for logistics and nursing care—in order to realize a future in which robots and humans can work together. We also support the development of new mobility methods such as drones.
Overview of Our Robotics and Mobility Development
Relationship Between "Robotics and Mobility Development Services" and Each Department
- Mechanical Design and Development
- Control Software Development
- Electrical and Electronic Design and Development
- Test/Homologation Services
- Model-Based Development
■Mechanical design of nursing care robots
■Body and chassis design of AGVs for transportation
■Certification testing of drone aircrafts
・Design (circuits, systems, layouts, artwork)
・Production (circuit boards, wiring harnesses )
・Testing (unit, coupling, systems )
・Circuit design of power supply circuit boards
・Circuit and layout design of control boards
・Harness design and production of power supply and communication lines
・Self-position estimation and mapping
We create self-position estimation systems and maps for autonomous movement.
We can perform simulations by linking MATLAB/Simulink and ROS/ROS2.
・Object detection and area cropping
Object recognition through object detection and area cropping can be applied to space perception.
Contact Us if You Have Any of the Following Issues:
We want to build a prototype robot. We want to be able to control automatic transfer robots remotely. We want to develop an autonomous robot. We want to create the machine learning data needed for AI.
How to Start Receiving Support
- STEP 01Contact usContact us by phone or by using the contact form
- STEP 02Follow-up questionsA representative contacts you and dicusses your company's business to propose appropriate services.
- STEP 03Quotes and contractsWe create a quote and prepare a contract.
- STEP 04Support commencesWe begin support tailored to your specific needs.